小酒窝 Little Dimples
Duet By: JJ Lin Jun Jie & Ah Sa (Charlene Choi from Twins)

JJ:
我還在尋找 一個依靠 和一個擁抱
I am still searching for someone I can rely on, for an embrace
誰替我祈禱 替我煩惱 為我生氣為我鬧
Who will pray for me? Worry for me? Get angry on my behalf and fight for me?
Charlene:
幸福開始有預兆 緣份讓我們慢慢緊靠
Signs of happiness are beginning to appear Fate is slowly drawing us ever nearer…
然後孤單被吞沒了 無聊變得有話聊 有變化了
And loneliness has been erased, engulfed There’s been a change From boring to conversational.
Chorus JJ & Charlene:
小酒窩長睫毛是你最美的記號
Little dimples, long eyelashes… they’re your most beautiful, memorable features
Charlene:
我每天睡不著想念你的微笑
Every night, I can’t sleep… I keep thinking of your smile
你不知道你對我多麼重要
You don’t know how important you are to me
JJ:
(你不知道 多麼重要)
(You don’t know How important you are)
Charlene:
有了你生命完整的剛好
With you, my life is complete
JJ & Charlene:
小酒窩長睫毛迷人的無可救藥
Little dimples, long eyelashes… they’re incurably captivating
JJ:
我放慢了步調感覺像是喝醉了
I’ve slowed down my tempo, feel as though I’m drunk
JJ & Charlene:
終於找到心有靈犀的美好
I finally know the happiness of being perfectly in tune with someone else...
一輩子暖暖的好 我永遠愛你到老
A lifetime of warmth and happiness; I will love you forever… until (we’re both) gray and old. .. (;